Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of DUR-928 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of Midazolam in healthy participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DUR 928 (Primary) ; DUR 928 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Acute kidney injury; Fatty liver; Liver disorders; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Psoriasis; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms C928-018
- Sponsors DURECT Corporation
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, data from this trial will included in upcoming INDs submitted to the US FDA.
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2017 New trial record