An Open-Label Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety of ATA188 in Subjects With Progressive and Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ATA 188 Allogeneic (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Jan 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company anticipates the first results from the study in the first half of 2019.
- 10 Jan 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company has received clearance of its Investigational New Drug (IND) application from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to proceed with patient enrollment at U.S. sites. Patient enrollment at U.S. sites beginning in early 2018.