A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Optimization Trial of an Adenoviral-vector Based Norovirus Vaccine (VXA-G1.1-NN) Expressing GI.1 VP1 and dsRNA Adjuvant Administered Orally to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Norovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vaxart
- 29 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2018 According to Vaxart media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 18th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID).
- 30 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Vaxart media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History