A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-502 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With HER2 Expression
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 502 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 25 Apr 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the company is collecting and evaluating the study data from the ADCT-502 Phase I trial, which will be presented for publication later this year.
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to safety.
- 19 May 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.