Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy Using T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD123-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Antigen Receptor and a Truncated EGFR for Patients With CD123+ Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Persistent/Recurrent Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MB 102 Mustang Bio (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 42.
- 20 Dec 2018 According to a Mustang Bio media release, the data from this study has been presented at the AACR Special Conference on Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy in November 2018. Dose escalation continues at City of Hope in both indications.
- 28 Nov 2018 According to an Mustang Bio media release, based on results from this study the company is planning to file IND for planned phase 1/2 study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History