Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy Using T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD123-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Antigen Receptor and a Truncated EGFR for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD123+ Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MB 102 Mustang Bio (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Mustang Bio media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Fortress Biotech media release, to date, 14 patients have been enrolled and seven have been treated in this trial.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Fortress Biotech media release, results from this trial have been presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History