Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy Using T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD123-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Antigen Receptor and a Truncated EGFR for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD123+ Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MB 102 Mustang Bio (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2018 According to an Mustang Bio media release, the data from this study has been presented in an oral presentation at the AACR Special Conference on Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy.
- 28 Nov 2018 According to an Mustang Bio media release, based on results from this study the company is planning to file IND for planned phase 1/2 study.
- 28 Nov 2018 Interim results were presented in a Mustang Bio media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History