A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label, Efficacy Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by Electroporation With CELLECTRA™ 2000 Alone or in Combination With Imiquimod, for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL) of the Vulva
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2017 New trial record