A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label, Efficacy Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by Electroporation With CELLECTRA™ 2000 Alone or in Combination With Imiquimod, for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL) of the Vulva
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Sep 2021.