Babies Born Early Antibody Response to Men B Vaccination: A Phase IV Multicentre Randomised Study to Evaluate the Primary and Booster Immune Responses in UK Preterm Infants Receiving Routine Immunisations and Incorporating a Three Dose Versus a Two Dose Schedule of 4CMenB (Bexsero®) for Primary Immunisation.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms BEAR Men B
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 Aug 2019 to 2 Jan 2020.
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jan 2019 to 2 Sep 2019.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.