A Phase 2, Open-label, Single-arm Study To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of Bosutinib Monotherapy In Japanese Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 12 Mar 2019.
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.