Assessment of Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of GLPG3067, the Combination of GLPG3067 and GLPG2222, and the Combination of GLPG3067, GLPG2222 and GLPG2737 in Healthy Female Subjects, Including a Relative Bioavailability and Food Effect Part for Single Dose of GLPG3067.
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Galicaftor (Primary) ; GLPG 2737 (Primary) ; GLPG 3067 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2018 New drug GLPG-2737 has been added in the study. Hence there is change in official title, purpose, primary endpoint and treatment table.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.