Phase 1, First-in-human, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and PK of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of XEN1101 and Preliminary Open-label Pharmacodynamic Assessment in Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XEN 1101 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to publish the complete XEN1101 phase 1 clinical trial results at a scientific meeting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History