Phase 1, First-in-human, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and PK of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of XEN1101 and Preliminary Open-label Pharmacodynamic Assessment in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XEN 1101 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data (n=42) from this study including the phase 1a pilot TMS data will be presented at the 14th EILAT Conference on New Antiepileptic Drugs and Devices 2018. Company anticipates complete results from the study including phase 1b TMS study in the second half of 2018.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, the first subject has been dosed in this trial.
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release.