A Phase I/II Study of JR-141 (Idursulfase) in Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis Type II
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idursulfase (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors JCR Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2018 Based on the results of this trial, JR-141 was designated under the SAKIGAKE Designation System in Japan in March 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a JCR Pharmaceuticals Media Release, results of this study along with its preclinical study results will be announced at the 14th Annual WORLDSymposiumTM 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Topline results published in the JCR Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History