A Phase Ib Trial Evaluating the Safety of Copanlisib, Letrozole, and Palbociclib in Metastatic Breast Cancer and Phase II Trial Comparing the Molecular Effects of Neoadjuvant Copanlisib in Combination With Palbociclib and Letrozole, vs. Copanlisib With Letrozole, vs. Palbociclib With Letrozole for Patients With Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Normal Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2021 to 2 Aug 2021.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2020 to 2 Aug 2020.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.