HPS-4/TIMI 65/ORION-4: A Double-blind Randomized Placebo-controlled Trial Assessing the Effects of Inclisiran on Clinical Outcomes Among People With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms HPS-4/TIMI 65/ORION-4; ORION-4
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to The Medicines Company media release, the company anticipate completion of the trial to include the results in an NDA planned for the end of 2019.