A randomized, single blind, threefold crossover, single center study to assess the safety and the effects of 1 mg and 5 mg BAY 1193397 in comparison to placebo on skin capillary blood flow and transcutaneous oxygen pressure after single dose in type II diabetic patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1193397 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Apr 2019 to 7 Jun 2019.
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Mar 2019 to 3 May 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019.