A Prospective, Open, Non-interventional Study to Assess the Tolerability and the Safety Profile of SCIT Therapy With Acarovac Hausstaubmilbe in Patients With HDM-induced Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Allergic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy Allergy Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 03 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 02 May 2017 New trial record