Phase Ib /II Clinical Trial of Nivolumab Monotherapy and Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab in Pediatric Subjects With High Grade Primary CNS Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Glioma; Medulloblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 908
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 May 2021 to 15 Jun 2021.