A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept (ACE-536) Versus Epoetin Alpha for the Treatment of Anemia Due to IPSS-R Very Low, Low or Intermediate Risk Due to Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) ESA in Native Subjects Who Require Red Blood Cell Transfusions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMANDS
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 350.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 7 May 2026 to 11 Mar 2026.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jun 2021 to 6 Apr 2021.