Autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation using Thiotepa, Carboplatin and Etoposide conditioning in patients with relapsed or refractory Medulloblastoma, Primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET) and Atypical teratoma and rhabdoid tumor (ATRT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Thiotepa (Primary)
- Indications Medulloblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Rhabdoid tumour; Teratoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 May 2017 New trial record