A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Daily and Multiple Daily Ascending Doses of SHP639 Topical Ophthalmic Solution in Subjects With Ocular Hypertension or Primary Open-angle Glaucoma (POAG)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SHP 639 (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Shire
- 30 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Apr 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Apr 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.