A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Daily and Multiple Daily Ascending Doses of SHP639 Topical Ophthalmic Solution in Subjects With Ocular Hypertension or Primary Open-angle Glaucoma (POAG)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SHP 639 (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Shire
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 May 2017 New trial record
- 31 Mar 2017 According to a Shire media release, company has submitted IND application to initiate this trial in March 2017.