Ph1 Cyclophosphamide & Alemtuzumab in CD52+ R/R Double-Hit, Diffuse Lg B-cell or High Gr B-cell Lymphomas, NOS With MYC & BCL2 Over-expression, MYC-Positive Transformed Follicular Lymphoma, & CD52+ Mature T-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 29 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.