A Phase 1 Study of Cyclophosphamide and Alemtuzumab in CD52 Positive Relapsed/Refractory Double-Hit Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma or High Grade B-cell Lymphoma, NOS With MYC and BCL-2 Over-expression, MYC-Positive Transformed Follicular Lymphoma, and CD52 Positive Mature T-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 30 Jul 2017.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.