A Phase I Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Tumor Activity of Autologous T Cells Expressing Enhanced TCRs Specific for Alpha Fetoprotein (AFPᶜ³³²T) in HLA-A2 Positive Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha fetoprotein targeted T cell therapy Adaptimmune (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, dosing in Cohort 1 of this study is ongoing. Anticipate dose escalation to Cohort 2 in early 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 24.