A Phase I Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Tumor Activity of Autologous T Cells Expressing Enhanced TCRs Specific for Alpha Fetoprotein (AFPᶜ³³²T) in HLA-A2 Positive Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha fetoprotein targeted T cell therapy Adaptimmune (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, initial safety data from this trial is anticipated in late 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.