Phase 1 Dose Escalation, Multi-tumor Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered MAGE-A4ᶜ¹º³²T in HLA-A2+ Subjects With MAGE-A4 Positive Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma-associated-antigen-A4-specific-T-cells-Adaptimmune (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Large cell carcinoma; Liposarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Synovial sarcoma; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 04 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Sep 2035.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the Safety Review Committee (SRC) has agreed to move into the expansion phase.
- 08 Oct 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, data from this study were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress.