Phase 1 Dose Escalation, Multi-tumor Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered MAGE-A4ᶜ¹º³²T in HLA-A2+ Subjects With MAGE-A4 Positive Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma-associated-antigen-A4-specific-T-cells-Adaptimmune (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Large cell carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, initial safety data from this basket study which is required to support dose escalation to one billion cells is anticipated in the first half of 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the clinical momentum of the company continues with the dosing of patients in the initial safety cohort at 100 million cell dose level of this MAGE-A4 basket study.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the company has manufactured the first SPEAR T-cells for a patient in the first dose cohort of this trial at its Navy Yard facility in Philadelphia