Phase 1 Dose Escalation, Multi-tumor Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered MAGE-A4ᶜ¹º³²T in HLA-A2+ Subjects With MAGE-A4 Positive Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma-associated-antigen-A4-specific-T-cells-Adaptimmune (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Large cell carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Myxoid liposarcoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Synovial sarcoma; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 16 Nov 2019 Results presented in an Adaptimmune media release.
- 16 Nov 2019 According to an Adaptimmune media release, updated results from the trial were presented at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Adaptimmune media release, updated results from the trial will be presented at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society, November 13-16, 2019. Enrollment is ongoing in the radiation sub-study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History