A Phase 1b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Entospletinib (ENTO) as Monotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.