A Two Part Phase I, Multiple-dose, Single- and Double-blind, Randomised, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Four-way Crossover Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of BI 443651 Via Respimat® Versus Placebo Via Respimat® in Subjects With Mild Asthma Following Methacholine Challenge.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 443651 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Feb 2018 to 21 Feb 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jan 2018 to 7 Feb 2018.