A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-controlled, Observer-blinded Study To Assess The Immunogenicity, Safety, And Tolerability Of Bivalent Rlp2086 When Administered As A 2-dose Regimen And A First-in-human Study To Describe The Immunogenicity, Safety, And Tolerability Of A Bivalent Rlp2086-Containing Pentavalent Vaccine (Menabcwy) In Healthy Subjects≥10 To <26 Years Of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; PF 5212366 (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 06 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2022 to 18 Jan 2023.
- 11 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.