A Randomized, Non-inferiority, Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abaloparatide-sMTS for the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis (the wearABLe Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abaloparatide (Primary) ; Abaloparatide
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms wearABLe
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to a Radius Health media release, open for enrollment at more than 60 clinical sites in the U.S. The ramp-up in patient enrollment has been slower than expected due to a higher than anticipated screen failure rate. A revised enrollment plan is being implemented that includes identified measures to improve site recruitment efforts, including adding sites outside the U.S. Radius expects to report top-line data from the study in the 2H 2021.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Radius Health Inc media release, he first patient has been randomized in the trial.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Radius Health media release, the company plans to complete patient recruitment in this study by the end of 2019.