A Phase II trial of Elacestrant (RAD1901) in patient with advanced breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elacestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Radius Health media release, company received the scientific advice from the EMA and FDA for this study. Also, based on results of the study, this trial would support applications for global marketing approvals for elacestrant as a third-line monotherapy.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 300, according to a Radius Health media release.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Radius Health media release, this study is expected to initiate in the second half of 2018.