A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Topical Administration of FMX101 for 12 Weeks in the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Acne Vulgaris (Study FX2017-22)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a Foamix media release, top-line results are expected in third quarter of 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Foamix media release, first patient has been dosed in the study and top-line results are expected by mid-2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Foamix media release.