A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Topical Administration of FMX101 for 12 Weeks in the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Acne Vulgaris (Study FX2017-22)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 08 May 2018 According to a Foamix media release, NDA filing for FMX101 is planned for the end of 2018.
- 07 May 2018 According to a Foamix media release, final patient has been enrolled and dosed in this study. Results are expected in the third quarter of 2018.
- 07 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the Foamix media release.