Induction Study #2 - A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Ozanimod as Induction Therapy for Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 New trial record
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the company plans to initiate this trial by year-end.