Lead-in and Phase II Study of Clofarabine, Etoposide, Cyclophosphamide [CEC], Liposomal Vincristine (VCR), Dexamethasone and Bortezomib in Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2025 to 1 Aug 2025.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2025 to 1 Aug 2025.
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.