A 24-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Secukinumab in Controlling Spinal Pain in Patients With Axial Spondyloarthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SKIPPAIN
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2018 This trial was completed in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Nov 2018 to 22 Feb 2019.
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.