A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of FMX103 1.5% Topical Minocycline Foam Compared to Vehicle in the Treatment of Facial Papulopustular Rosacea (FX2016-11 and 12)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 26 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint (IGA severity of disease) has been met, according to the Foamix media release.
- 07 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint (Inflammatory Lesion Counts) has been met, according to the Foamix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History