A Pilot Study of Pembrolizumab-based Therapy in Previously Treated High Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2019 The segments and indications from the inclusion criteria are not very clear, hence have not added it. Its better to wait for the final results for the correct info.
- 19 Jan 2019 Preliminary results from Part A Stage 1 (n=14) presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design presented at 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, current enrollment: 5 of planned 14 patients in stage I of Part A (6/2017-present).