A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of NKTR-214 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 (Pembrolizumab) or Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 10 May 2018 According to an Nektar Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to the Nektar Therapeutics media release, data from this study is expected in the second half of 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2020 to 1 May 2020.