A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of NKTR-214 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 (Pembrolizumab) or Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bempegaldesleukin (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 75.