A Modular, Multi-arm, Multi-part, First Time in Patient Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of OMO-1, Alone and in Combination With Anti-cancer Treatments, in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable or Metastatic Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplastics (Primary) ; OMO-1 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Octimet Oncology
- 25 Sep 2019 According to an Octimet Oncology media release, preliminary top-line results from this study is expected in 2020.
- 25 Sep 2019 According to an Octimet Oncology media release, the first patient has been recruited in the second module of this study.
- 19 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Oct 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History