Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Brentuximab Vedotin Versus Brentuximab Vedotin Alone in Participants With Relapsed Refractory or Ineligible for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT) Advanced Stage Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (CheckMate 812: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 812)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 812
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2023 to 27 Jul 2023.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2024 to 15 Jul 2023.