NANT Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine: Combination Immunotherapy in Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-of-care Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; Avelumab; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantCell; NantKwest
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 According to a NantKwest media release, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized an Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for enrollment to this trial.