Survival in Adult Patients With BRAF V600 Mutation-Positive Advanced Melanoma: A Non-Interventional Ambispective Study of a Cohort of Patients Treated With Cobimetinib During the French Early Access Program (TAU)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MELANIS
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Nov 2019 Results (n=185) presented at the 22nd Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.