A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing High-dose vs. Standard Influenza Vaccine in Adult Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Oct 2017 Results comparing high dose influenza vaccination results in improved immunogenicity in adult SOT recipients as compared to standard vaccine, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 May 2017 New trial record